Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Responsibility





There's been a distraction of sorts lately that's been preventing
me from spending any meaningful time doing what I've come to
really enjoy:  blogging.  It involves engaging my brain and tapping 
my experience and creative juices in order to justify a paycheck 
that I am once again depositing on Fridays.  This requirement 
severely reduces the countless free hours to which I had become 
quite accustomed. I log on much less frequently these days, and 
often feel as if the blogosphere is passing me by.  I know this 
happens to most folks at some point in their blogging lives, 
and I'd rather get this out of the way now and look forward to a 
more prolific presence in the near future.  
Presently, I survive vicariously through my friends' posts.
Luckily, they all continue to provide fresh, original content for me
to pore over at the end of the night, while eating my re-heated 
slices of Buffalo-Chicken pizza and garlic knots.  
This could certainly be the death of me.  I must be strong.

1 comment:

  1. I said it over there, and now I'll say it here.
    The "distraction" link leads to nowhere: Temporary Error (404m)

    We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest trying again in a few minutes.

    If the issue persists, please visit the Gmail Help Center »

    Try Again Sign Out

    Now I'm tied up in garlic knots. (twice the spice)

    ReplyDelete